Introduce Yourself

Home Forums Welcome & General Chit Chat Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tara 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tara
    Keymaster

Hi everyone, I’m Tara from Stashing Yarn, and welcome to our brand new forum!

I’m a single mama of 3 kids aged from 12 – 20, and I live in Western Australia. I’ve been crafting for years, but have really gotten into crochet in the last couple of years, which is why I started this blog.

A bit more about me – I love my sci fi with a passion that verges on disturbing, haha. I also adore spicy food, coffee, savoury nibbles (mmmmmm, cheese platters) and my furbabies. Those furbabies consist of 2 cats and my extremely naughty beagle, Daisy.

Whitemusk70
    Participant

Hello! I am Caterina, I live in England. I have always been a crocheter, for more than 40 years. Two years ago a nice lady corrupted me and tempted me into knitting!!!!So now I do both and I love them. I tend to knit shawls and scarfs but I am always looking for challenging patterns.
    Next week I am going to be part of the Ross Poldark KAL so I will be crocheting a nice blanket. It all started because I won a giveaway on Instagram and it was sponsored by Stylecraft, which is the wool brand starting this KAL.

Tara
    Keymaster

Hi Caterina, and thanks for joining. I know it’s still very quiet in here, but am hoping that will pick up soon.

I learned very basic knitting as a child, but never really got past a basic scarf, lol, I do love my crochet though.

If you’d like to share any photos of your work, please feel free.
    Tx

Tara
    Keymaster

Hopefully we may have a few newbies on board, if so, *WAVES* and hello! Tell us about yourself!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest