Welcome to the Stashing Yarn Community Forum

Home Forums Welcome & General Chit Chat Welcome to the Stashing Yarn Community Forum

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tara 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tara
    Keymaster

Thanks so much for signing up, I can’t wait to get to know you and see some of your gorgeous craft projects.

To start, please pop over to the Introduce Yourself thread in this forum and say hello and tell us a bit about you.

Then just get exploring! Please feel free to share patterns, proudly show off photos of your WIPS and finished projects, or ask as many questions as you want.

*NOTE – this forum does not have the facility to upload photos directly, you will need to link to an existing image url. This can be a Facebook image, or from your own blog or website. If you don’t have any of these you may need to use an online photo storage service like Photobucket.

FORUM RULES

* Be kind. This means that if you have nothing nice to say about a photo someone has shared, then say nothing at all. It also means that there is no such thing as a silly question – all questions are most welcome.

* Adult content / swearing / sensitive subjects – we’re all grownups here, so I’m ok with all of the above, but would ask that if posting about anything like this you just start your post with a bit of a warning so that those who might prefer not to read this sort of material have a heads up.

* Don’t SPAM! I have absolutely no problem with you posting links to your own site, or a paid pattern or anything like that, but be sensible. Nobody likes a spammer!

* Give credit where credit is due – please always acknowledge the creator / designer if you know it of anything you post. This includes images. If sharing a photo of anyone else’s work other than your own, please give credit, preferably with a link to the original source. I know you may not always know this, but do it when you can.

That’s about it,

Enjoy xx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest