I will be updating the featured posts from last week by midday tomorrow. I do apologise, I’ve had some health issues that have held me back a bit, but I didn’t want to stop this week’s party from going forward.
OK, I hope you’ve enjoyed those featured posts from last week, now it’s time to jump on board and share your own posts for this week’s Creative Yarn Link Party.
The rules are simple:
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. I will check, and no follow, no feature, that only seems fair – I’m also really good at following back, because I love a bit of Creative Yarn love in my feeds!
- Click through to at least one post others have shared and give it some loving – comment, Pin, share – just anything nice to share the love
- Only post your own creations, and no links to sales pages, Etsy etc – just a blog post with some Creative Yarning Fabulousness of your own creation
- Post up to 3 links every week, but for each you post, make sure to check out someone else’s and let them know you found them via this link party
- Put a link to this party somewhere on your blog – in a post or on your sidebar, it’s up to you.
I like to be all helpful, and I’d like to have this Creative Yarn Link Party open to as many a possible, so below you can find the code you need to put a link or button your own blog or to post on social media.
If you’ve been featured or are sharing this link party, here’s your code –
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Inlinkz Link Party