Hi, everyone, and welcome to the Creative Yarn Link Party #2.
As you may know, I only started up this link party last week, and was delighted to have 3 awesome posts shared, and, as it’s new and exclusive, I’m so excited to feature ALL THREE on here this week!
Our first feature post is Getting hooked on crochet: which type of crochet hook is best for you? by Gemma from The Sweetest Geek, which is a name I love so much, as I’m a geek in so many ways, and her post is a really in depth look at different crochet hooks, their make up, uses, and how to pick the right hook for your project.
Her geek pop culture references are so on point, her advice is savvy, and her blog is downright fabulous, so make sure you check out this really valuable post.
Next we have the Colourful Mandala Set by Hooks & Loops. If you’ve ever had a look at my Instagram feed, you’ll know how much I love colour. Bright colours. themed colours, muted romantic colours – I love them all!
This pattern by Hooks & Loops is simple, stunning and can be used either as a project on its own, or as a start for a basket, bowl or bag.
Our final featured post from this week’s Creative Yarn Link Party is the Charisma Cowl Free Crochet Pattern also by ChristaCoDesign. This is a gorgeous, squishy, cosy cowl worked up in chunky yarn that you can easily whip up in a flash to keep your own neck warm or as a lovely gift. It’s still summer for me here in Australia, but I’ve put this on my list to have made and ready for when our winter kicks in soon!
OK, I hope you’ve enjoyed those featured posts from last week, now it’s time to jump on board and share your own posts for this week’s Creative Yarn Link Party.
The rules are simple:
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. I will check, and no follow, no feature, that only seems fair – I’m also really good at following back, because I love a bit of Creative Yarn love in my feeds!
- Click through to at least one post others have shared and give it some loving – comment, Pin, share – just anything nice to share the love
- Only post your own creations, and no links to sales pages, Etsy etc – just a blog post with some Creative Yarning Fabulousness of your own creation
- Post up to 3 links every week, but for each you post, make sure to check out someone else’s and let them know you found them via this link party
- Put a link to this party somewhere on your blog – in a post or on your sidebar, it’s up to you.
I like to be all helpful, and I’d like to have this Creative Yarn Link Party open to as many a possible, so below you can find the code you need to put a link or button your own blog or to post on social media.
If you’ve been featured or are sharing this link party, here’s your code –
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML